Monday, June 14, 2010

Thought of the Weekend...

Just got back from visiting family in Baltimore to celebrate my nephew graduating High School. These trips have become few and far between, since my family get togethers are kinda like the "Waltons" with a hand grenade, just waiting to see who pulls the pin! I think I'll start a pool next visit...I'd make a killing...:)

This trip was incident free and very enjoyable. My sis took to me to see a local classic/hard rock cover band on Friday night. They were very good.

Which brings to my thought...

Can we be honest? You can NOT dance to "rock" music! You can "headbang", "mosh", jam on the air guitar, but you CAN NOT "DANCE" to it. I watched in horror and amusement as I witnessed about 40 people having a simultaneous seizure to the tune of Black Sabbaths "War Pigs"!!!

It was not a pretty sight!

I really hope the skinny blonde chick finally come down from the rock the next day...she had me worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment