Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome...

This is my first blog post of, hopefully, a long list of rants and perspective. Being a very opinionated person I thought "what the hell", I can express myself in more than 420 characters...LOL! I am a political junkie and most posts will center around that. As a Libertarian I normally don't advocate for one side or the other. I just give my perspective as an American citizen, like everyone else. If you visit you'll see I don't think like alot of people. My own son tells me that I'm as screwed up as a football bat. If you hang around that will become apparant. If I make you mad, don't leave, tell me why! I love debate as long as it stays civil. I won't call names and hope anyone commenting won't either. I will also post about other various things...whatever strikes me that day! So, I hope you enjoy a little journey into the mind of a screwed up man...:) I know I'll learn along the way.

1 comment: